Quake 4 Discussion

19 replies [Last post]
DEEX[E+]
DeeX's picture
Well Any input? I like it! There are some reviews that say that it is only a 8.0 out of 10 cause the multiplayer is too much like Q3 but I think thats a good thing Winking Q3 with newer graphics ..Winking What more could u ask well. I think maybe it lacks slightly with maps but with new maps and Mods on the horizon I think it will work out and at the same time it wont kill off Q3 or E+. Cool Hope to see some of you soon.

If anyone has ran across a site or resource about setting up a Quake 4 server please PM me there are no sites yet with info so only a basic server can be setup. Also same if anyone sees a Dedicated Server only download. ^^ and GG Big grin

.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•DeeX•

mow Q [EN]

mmmh, i will receive my q4 next monday. as soon i will have it, i will start with upload to our rootsever and EN wil run a q4 server, maybe we can share our knowledge Happy

EVOL.LEE
Kiliyo's picture

still have to wait two days for quake 4:(

.DA|TAC.
Tac's picture

Q4 is good but the Q3 or E+ is the KING! Big grin

Asus A7N8X-X, AMD Sempron 2600+, 1GB Ram, ATI Radeon 9800PRO,
LG FLATRONF720B 17', Logitech G5,
Logitech keyboard, Trust 625Silverline Headset, ADSL 1M

Hungarian National Team Player

nihil
nihil's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

mmmh, i will receive my q4 next monday. as soon i will have it, i will start with upload to our rootsever and EN wil run a q4 server, maybe we can share our knowledge Happy

linux binaries arent available even for dedicated server yet

mow Q [EN]

i will upload the paks anyway, than i dont need start when its out!

why w8 if i can do it now? (monday)

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

been playing seems really good Happy cant wait to get my legit copy and play other servers lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

mow Q [EN]

HYPER*GOOF
goof's picture

q4 gameplay and graphics are very nice but something is wrong with the railgun :oops: , i shoot and !!a half second later!!! the shoot comes out and other players have the same problem, THAT SUCKS! Crying

JeLLy

thnx for the link mowly - hope to get my legit q4 tomorrow and try it out Big grin

|_EM*TAKER
HYPER*GOOF wrote:

q4 gameplay and graphics are very nice but something is wrong with the railgun :oops: , i shoot and !!a half second later!!! the shoot comes out and other players have the same problem, THAT SUCKS! Crying

Its because of server lags, try to start your own server when u have 0 ping, and try to fire, then u will see that it fires instantly.

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....