Pho3niX - Goodbye E+ 2

16 replies [Last post]
pandora!box
Well - as in topic. I have really enough of the crap that is going around. Cheaters, cheaters clans, servers suppordted by crackers are final nail to the coffin. Also its not that great fun e+ was long time ago ( 'genx roxxx' Winking )
Gotta rest from this, spend some more time improving my other skills, learn a little more and so on. List is long. Despite I just removed Quake from my hdd Ill visit some servers ocassionaly but not before february.

Later

.ALIAS.

aww bye

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

All that crap makes us want all leave doesn't it? Good luck and sad that all this shit going on was a factor for you to leave.

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

Enjoy the freedom you have given your self pan, and the reasons you give make me question my want to be in E+, as much as I love it and have so many good good friends here.

Do return though, even if its fleeting its always good to play with

|_EM*TAKER

damn.. another player leaves. Crying
Anyway good luck with your life and future pan, been nice knowing you.. Btw does IO stay?

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Kurwa mac!!
So my english skill is to low, so i write some word in polish.

Wielka szkoda poniewaz z e+ odchodzi bardzo dobry czlowiek. Pan co moze rzec, gdy zaczynalem swoja przygode z e+ w sierpniu '04 ty byles jednym z moich idoli Winking Te mecze ffa gdy miales ponad 50% z raila robily na mnie olbrzymie wrazenie. Dzieki temu mialem duza motywacje do lepszej gry. Dzkiekuje ci za to ze moglem z toba grac i pracowales nad tym zeby ten mod byl lepszy, i podnosiles poprzecze wyzej. Dziekuje za to ze pelniles role aniola stroza na serwerach. 3maj sie. Zycze Ci wszystkiego najlepszego.

FEL!X wrote:

Kurwa mac!!
Wielka szkoda poniewaz z e+ odchodzi bardzo dobry czlowiek. Pan co moze rzec, gdy zaczynalem swoja przygode z e+ w sierpniu '04 ty byles jednym z moich idoli Winking Te mecze ffa gdy miales ponad 50% z raila robily na mnie olbrzymie wrazenie. Dzieki temu mialem duza motywacje do lepszej gry. Dzkiekuje ci za to ze moglem z toba grac i pracowales nad tym zeby ten mod byl lepszy, i podnosiles poprzecze wyzej. Dziekuje za to ze pelniles role aniola stroza na serwerach. 3maj sie. Zycze Ci wszystkiego najlepszego.

Ok,Ill try to translate this just to c how my polish skills are doing Laughing

Goddamn!
Its a big shame that a good man like u is leaving e+.U were one of my idols...(or sometn like that) Happy I still remmember those matches in ffa where u had over 50% rail acc.U motivated me .... bla bla,I'm lost from here on Laughing Flex,how did I do? Winking
*On-topic*:
Sad to c u leave 2 phoenix Sad

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

bye phoenix, enjoy yourself and have fun, even if its not in some frag fest. Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mullder

Quote:
Also its not that great fun e+ was long time ago

Agree to that ther was another spirit that time pan Laughing ther is only 2 of the old ppl left that i started to have fun with in Q3 [MRs]Mona and
[BRO]FIREFOX and i see DEEPBLUE out ther some times to
wee came from mr.pants excessive wher i started [BRO]Servers.
THX to edy+ i maked my minde up
and started a couple of servers in E+ FFA AND RAIL.
ppl joined and the servers wher always full
and wee had some caind of community on thoes servers.
One day u shoved up on servers i think it was the FFA Server.
Well wee dident allways agreed to everything and had our litle
bad mouthing but it wasent to serius i think Laughing
Then easy+ got this nice page up and wee ceept doing
and building the community in her and had realy good times
with all nice ppl that joined us her.
Now days ther is to mutch cheaters cheating around
and to many not serius ppl in her just playing around badmouthing and destoying the fun.
That efeckt us all in some whays.
What hapent ? wher wee to slapy in her Laughing
I understand ur feelings totaly.
But i dount think u can ceep ur ass away from this game for to long Laughing Laughing out loud

So Cyas pan And Have a nice time off. Cool

(I bee her when ur back Big grin ) Santa

RANDIE.ST
unruly.st1's picture

See you around Pan all who know you are sure your not only an ass kicking talent but also are nice guy, humanbeing..

Yea Im also sick of all this shit but Im talking instead of keeping quiet, and wont leave e+!
Sometimes I think Im wasting my time here. Well I have all nites due to insomnia that time loss dont mean too much to me!
So I' ll be here to fite, in arenas, on forums, all the ways.

I know you will come back haha you say that too,
your welcome then in our EPR clan, who will reach 5 pros today ;p
maybe q4 e+! Cool
---
EPR*X* UNRULY ST!

ghost

take yors time pan. i will count days until u come back, mulle do know about im talking Happy it is plage Winking