O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

60 replies [Last post]
equinox

We waited on agreed time with ref on osrc 2 server for allowed 30 mins (even more) they didn't showed up. We would offer another day to play this, but they didn't showed up for 2nd time on arranged cw so we want our wo points now. We also can't play this weekend and sunday is deadline so...

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/osrcii-round-blablabla-when

Login or register to view attached files
inFectedPwNZ
C902's picture
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

OMG, i wanted another date, but you guys didin't agree! and, this is the 1st time we haven't showed up against your clan, so don't say its the 2nd time!

gaara, this situation is just 2 funny.. its better to take WO than
playing the game ? heh.. ur clanmates would like to play it, but it just
seems u r scared of the result. hf.

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

pfffffffffffff

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

lol D+ some1 will play against infected?! Big grin

equinox

cmon pwnz why u attack gaara, we decided for this all together as a clan, he didn't ordered us to take WO. Its about respecting the opponents clan by showing up on cw / disrespecting it by not showing up and not announcing that you won't show up. You disrespected us , and we punish you by taking WO. gg.

inFectedPwNZ
C902's picture

so don't say that you can't ... its all about that you dont want .. anyways..

benedykt: D+ any1 will play vs infected? - will any1 play? sure, but the problem is that u guys (IS) are just noobs, and were scared to play a game, when i asked you, you said you will let me know, but ofc u didint bother cuz u rather take a w/o ..

anyways, you guys should be happy u got w/o wins instead of playing us and loosing. eot.

gaaRa/nqe

We really can't, and as I'm seeing now this is not your first time, dont blame it on us please, agreed date is there for something, enjoy the CL final Smug
Oh and btw cut the crap that we're scared cuz we waited for you more then 30mins, guess what...YOU didn't show up.

inFectedpump
sin's picture

Happy

Loxotron

We always have a problems with players online, i am not suprised with the result Happy, i couldnt make it on thursday cause of quake live clanbase cup. End of this league is coming soon, and we dont fight for first places so dont know why Pwnz take it so serious Happy

inFectedPwNZ
C902's picture

[DELETED] Double Post.

inFectedPwNZ
C902's picture

loxo i take it serious, cuz when i ask some1 for rematch and they tell me " IF I FIND PLAYERS WE WILL PLAY " .. players are there etc.. but they come and say " we won't play, we will take w/o, cuz you didin't come " .. then i get angry .. cuz people chat shit.

and gaara, crap about being scared, hah, if u werent scared then you would have played, but ofc u would'av lost just like in 1.16 ladder. bb, and im out of this thread, cant be bothered with u.