National cup '14

58 replies [Last post]
D\V/N
Hey guys,
I was wondering, will there be a national cup 2014? It's a tradition for e+, to find out which country has the most talented, skilled and awesomest players. If there will be no cup this year, I might as well claim that the dutch are most gifted players ^^.
Ofcourse I know there are some problems with activity here, so it might be quite challenging to make this cup actually work, but I think we can get 8 teams together (Poland, Germany, Russia, Ukrain, France, The Netherlands, Turkey, Sweden) or something like that? We should be able to make a simple schedule, and play the cup.
So guys, are you interested in a national cup, and would anybody here be capable to organize this event?

cheers, divin

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

No no no french are the best, it's undeniable.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
Re: National cup '14

Lithuania in! And we are teh best anyway Happy

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

Unfortunately a lot of hungarian members are inactive, so I'm not sure if we can play it or not, I'm really sad, it would be fun, I'm looking forward to play it, but the question is that we will have enough players...

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

D\V/N

Komby, alot of players are inactive Sad perhaps you could make a "balkan" team? together with Romania and Bulgaria?

cheers, divin

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Divin'X wrote:

Komby, alot of players are inactive Sad perhaps you could make a "balkan" team? together with Romania and Bulgaria?

HA-HA-HA

silence is better than bullshit

apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture

f1

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
D3L1GH7 wrote:

No no no french are the best, it's undeniable.

Nope last time we owned you and topped in group , and then no 3rd place game between us, and then we got 3rd Big grin

Isn't NC early due to tdm league?

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

i bet i could take in 3-4 italians Big grin

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

I would sign Macedonia in, but there is a small problem - I am the only Macedonian player on E+. Well, at least there is a good side of it - I am the best Macedonian player on E+ ^^ .

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

I could play for some nation!

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?