Looking for a clan

7 replies [Last post]
HELLA
Scarstruck's picture
Been playing E+ for quite a while now, new to these forums however Winking, want to know if any teams, need an extra man, an englishman for that matter Big grin

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

ZEKE XX

{XTxTX} triple threat Big grin alwase lookin

Darkness is swallowing me... no wait i see light!!!

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

thanks for the offer, but if theres any LEMON players viewing, id love to be in LEMON because i love their tag soo much Tongue, i like the green and the funny writting for LEMON Big grin

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

|_EM*TAKER

hehe thanks but, sry we dont need anymore people at the moment:)

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

sigh Crying

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

I would suggest finding a few more reasons than you like a clan tag of a particular clan to want join ....ill start you off Winking

/Skill level across its players (watch a few make sure they are all of a good standard)

/Activeness of the clan

/Clan attitude

/visit a few clan sites see how desperate they are to recruit, if they are is not always a good thing

...but most of all are you good enough to join the clan you are approaching? if you are you can bet you ass you will get offers and wouldn’t need to ask.

I’m not sure how long you have played e+ but maybe play a few months and see how your skill improves....

There is certain coolness to being a good players with no clan, its not the most important thing strait away to be in a clan, getting good and getting noticed is.

If you find any of this patronising, it is not intended that way it’s just my view of a different way to look at it, and trying to help out.

So if you don’t agree simply disregard it Happy

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

razor i would go for {XtxtX} they are a new clan, and i think theres nothing better than a new clan getting some decent players, then we have more clans here, also only guessing as i havent seen you play, if you joined a clan like mr, lemon or evol for example, you may not get any clan war experience,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ZEKE XX

THX dark

ps mr.clan not gettin any action? Thinking:

Darkness is swallowing me... no wait i see light!!!