leaving...

8 replies [Last post]
ZEKE XX
look guys i dont have a pc that can run q3 anymore so im leavin alltogether
if anyone plays mechcommander 2 however i think i may be there as soon as i find my disks (if all else fails i know mc1 does work) or if anyone plays runescape you can find me there as zeke_draco or zeke_dracojr

anywho seeya,
Zeke X

Darkness is swallowing me... no wait i see light!!!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

What do you mean cant run q3? Happy

I run q3 on 200MMX and 48 mb ram and voodoo 1 with 8 mb... Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Liar Tongue

.ALIAS.

You can run quake on bad computers, but you get bad fps and problems Happy

ZEKE XX

look guys im runin a intell celleron piece of shit with 256mb of ram & the worst vga card ive ever seen i can only run games that DO NOT depend on speedy graphicsthe games ive said are either visually challanged or still using old sprite 3d files om a 2d "ground" on top of that the system cant handel the o.s. (windows XP) im runing for some stupid reason hell im lucky to get my start bar loaded Thinking

.ALIAS.

hmmmmmmm.....hmmm....ummmm.......ahhhh....................hmmm..........let me think about this.......hmmmmm.............um...........hmmmm........ah.....hmmmm........hmmmm..............um.........

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
lemonratzkoo wrote:

Liar Tongue

Who, me? Big grin

nope. Tongue

Sure it didnt go great... actualy i could count frames by hand... but... it worked Tongue

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

.ALIAS.

Zeke i can solve all your q3 problems, it wont run well (more than 50fps) but if i couldnt run q3 i would use it, here is some things you can do, ill do them for you but here is what they will effect and what you will get from them

Bad graphic settings = bad view = better fps
or
a few settings, that dont effect your view really = better fps (i use that thing i made with my old geforce 2 and i can get 300 - 500 fps, in urban terror i can get 70 - 233) If you want me to help you, post back or pm me your config with the setting you want and ill help you, q3 needs i think 230MHz and 64mb of ram, you can run it Happy a 800MHz celeron is like around a 500MHz pentium, celeron is the cheap version of an intel, the only thing that is different between a 2GHz celeron and a 2GHz pentium is celeron chips arnt as powerfull, thats why they are cheap, they have slower bus speeds, if you dont know about that, here is an example, you have a Mustang from 1969 and it is going 150MHP, thats the top speed of it, than you have a Mustang from 2005, it can go 250MHP, the 1969 mustang cant go faster because it has a old gearbox, or if you put the chips in the Mustang's place, it would have a slow bus speed, thats what the gearbox in the cars are, hehe longest message for me Big grin

ZEKE XX

lol thanx but the first step to even getting that pc WORKING right is clean it from viruses then starts the onslaught of terror ........... hopefully ill have my hp working by the end of thanxgiving