League match!

11 replies [Last post]
|_EM*TAKER
sunday 27.nov. 21:00?

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

ok =]

"Only God Can Judge Me"

|_EM*TAKER
:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

ok =]

hmm have to say 20:00 instead cause we play KO 21:00

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

maybe 22 ?
Winking

"Only God Can Judge Me"

bazz
Bazz's picture
League match!

nooo.....at 20.00 :}

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

yep 20 Winking mi tez tak w sumie pasuje Happy

"Only God Can Judge Me"

|_EM*TAKER

bah:( u didnt show up, im sick of wo. try to keep your appointments.. this is ruining the fun with the league.

GG

ghost wrote:

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

Police stopped Me Smok and TeHaCe and we were didn't time on CW !! ;[
We can Play now ?? :roll:

"Only God Can Judge Me"

|_EM*TAKER
:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

Police stopped Me Smok and TeHaCe and we were didn't time on CW !! ;[
We can Play now ?? :roll:

sry all my people was waiting for you and we cant play now. we had other cw with KO. As long as u didnt show up, we get WO. Now im finally glad we are finished with all matches. This league was not good imo.

ghost wrote:

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

ok Under NP Winking When we have play ??

"Only God Can Judge Me"

|_EM*TAKER
|_EM*TAKER wrote:

As long as u didnt show up, we get WO.

WO = walkover. means you lost this match

ghost wrote: