- General POLSKI Topic
- [OSRC4] GRAND FINAL - InFected 2:0 mi3 - 21.05.2013
- Funny Pictures (Vol.2)
- Clean up TS and ClanDB from dead clans/teams ?
- WE ARE ACTIVE AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT DELETING :p
- National Cup 2013!
- fff lnt ftag
- NC Final Russia vs Poland
- m0m Rippy (and others)
- happy birthday/najlepszego FALA q3 :D
ioquake3 and OS X Mountain Lion
The latest version of OS X, Mountain Lion has been available for a little while and we have now confirmed that ioquake3?s latest SVN (revision 2306) compiles and runs smoothly on it.
If you already have ioquake3 installed on your intel Mac running 10.6 or greater please try this build:
It should run fine under Mountain Lion, if you have Gatekeeper enabled with the default setting you will have to right click and then select Open on the .app.