Goodbye

10 replies [Last post]
MARIANO
Mariano's picture
This nOOb had enough quake in his life Winking

It is time to quit for me. I've been playing q3 e+ for 6 months and had lots of fun. Began as a complete noob, played for PHC, then for HK, and now it is time to quit, of course still a noob. Big grin

For those interested, I'm quitting cause I have lots of responsabilities and q3 was standing in my way. I have a demanding job, have to finish my studies, have a wife to take care of... actually the wife is the only reason (j/k Winking ). I spent hours and hours of my life killing green TankJrs. It is time to do something useful with my time.

It's been fun. Thank you all for the great times on e+. I'll be around sometime. Hope to see you all around.

Mariano

PS: Dex, if you are still around, many thanks to you too. I followed your path to become a great player like you. Of course I made it to a 10% of your level, but I'm happy with it. Now it's time to be the best outside the quake world too. Thanks!

|_EM*TAKER

Good luck with your life dude. Nice to hear u have a wife and great job. Wish u the best in future, if u got some free time someday, pop in to a server for some frags just for the fun. Take care

regards
taker

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

pandora!box

you'll be back ....

sooner than u think Winking

EVOL.DIABLO

true true, once quaker,forever quaker Winking

TERMINATORUS
terminatorus's picture

maybe he has left e+ because has appeared quake4 ??? Winking

KosY

good luck in ur life and wellcome back:P

Ty foksie

Weebl

Good luck with whatever you meet in the future and i'm happy i managed to frag you and get fragged by you before you left Happy see ya again , gg , glhf

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

gl man, gl Cool

ExcessivePlus Administrator

NiNiX

aww mariano Shame on you Crying

it was a pleasure to meet you Big grin
Wish u Very good luck in your life
:sunny:

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

i wish you the best for your life man, but q3 is in your blood now, and you've been drinking from the eternal cup of frgness, the hunger will grow to destroy more tnkjr Winking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PHC.CRACKER
cracker's picture

Didn't seem that long ago, well glad to have played and know U.
I hear ya on the wife and other duties, I can totally relate to this.
Well anycase if your on and playing give a ring Happy

take care