.:: Server: Mi3 -WAR- Server! ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.

Ty q3fan for ref Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

lol @ultima overkill. gg

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: FTL 13 LSF 2:0 HDclan 10.11.13

gg Winking

^LAGGYLOVA*
Ultimaq's picture

gg

"Zastrzelcie mnie na łące"

z zakręconego nawet salomon nienaleje

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture

As always, the server lag, incorrect settings of the enemy, etc. on a good server, the result would have been different. always play to their detriment.

BONNIE and CLYDE your rate 26666 on CW wtf? your phrases on the game - RUSSIANS IDIOTS. WTF? Rank moderators pls punish, kill, fuck them.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

As always, the server lag, incorrect settings of the enemy, etc. on a good server, the result would have been different. always play to their detriment.

BONNIE and CLYDE your rate 26666 on CW wtf? your phrases on the game - RUSSIANS IDIOTS. WTF? Rank moderators pls punish, kill, fuck them.

And where is the evidence?

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

tequila ~ horizon wrote:

And where is the evidence?

PX*BONES
boneszbo's picture

i dont wanna play on mi3 war server. HDclan want, Bonnie & Clyde dont play on this match, so wat is ur problem?
U say all time bones /snaps 40 but i got it and again bones snaps 40. Anyway PB is on so it should ban if anyone have bad command. I dont check Bonnie and Clyde becouse we know they dont wanna play on this match. They only watchAnd score should be diffrent, if i in good form or good server i say score on overkill should be zero for hd

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
PX*BONES wrote:

i dont wanna play on mi3 war server. HDclan want, Bonnie & Clyde dont play on this match, so wat is ur problem?
U say all time bones /snaps 40 but i got it and again bones snaps 40. Anyway PB is on so it should ban if anyone have bad command. I dont check Bonnie and Clyde becouse we know they dont wanna play on this match. They only watchAnd score should be diffrent, if i in good form or good server i say score on overkill should be zero for hd

Where is your comment about, quote: "RUSSIANS IDIOTS, RUSSIANS IDIOTS, RUSSIANS IDIOTS, RUSSIANS IDIOTS, RUSSIANS IDIOTS, RUSSIANS IDIOTS". which one of you wrote this?

When I push and release the button, my weapons continue shoot. When I jump, the jump does not always work. Such was the game
zero for hd? lol any server without lags pls and we will see.

/
q3fun's picture

HDclan idea play on mi3 server, i repeatedly warned about the bad work of punkbuster.

Demos:
http://speedy.sh/zVMfF/demos.zip

GG Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

tequila, put your ego under your balls, it was me, to brat, not to you, but i can describe you if you wish so. first of all, we waited 30 mins for YOU, if we wouldnt have wait you, hd right should be out from this league(2nd card:out), 2nd, we were ready all the damn time, and you couldnt come to our server, cuz ur pb was fucked same as your brain, hd choosen to play in mi3 servrr, and i said no, because its worst server i ve ever played, so stop putting your retarded words about lags and etc, since it wasnt the perfect server. 3rd, what i said about russian idiot, wobt apologize, since brat knows how angry i was of making us waste our time and lets say we didnt have much, and cuz of you, little piopio. bout rate, snaps, etc. no comments, i understand brat couldnt see it was bonnie instead of Bones, but more than a guy that doesnt see it, go to the doctor.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!