®CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 SF // 10.02. 2013

20 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
.:: 1st map: overkill (sNeAkY's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 19 - 9 /SF/
.:: 2nd map: q3dm6 (SF's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 19 - 6 /SF/

.:: Gametype: FTAG 4vs4 ::.
.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.
.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.
.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.
.:: Config: qlinsta.cfg ::.
.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: *ELITE'Z*-WAR-SERVER ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.

nuclear'Gatts
Gatts's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 SF // 10.02. 2013

here we go, demos and gg Happy

*shorty

this was such a long cw.. and its a shame each of 3 servers had something wrong with it. sf was crashed in middle of 1st map then changing to era war server which still has qlinsta 1.7 with characteristics of 1.8 version. then 2nd cw... zombie server lagging and sf server crashing again on 2nd map. its just a big shame.. from 20:30 till 22:45. but anyway gg, nice games on qlinsta. also, community server didnt have qlinsta uploaded

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

Happy

Happy

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

gG both! Winking i hope you will play it more and more.. i wish.. nice to see sneaky in that kind of cw. gl

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
*shorty wrote:

this was such a long cw.. and its a shame each of 3 servers had something wrong with it. sf was crashed in middle of 1st map then changing to era war server which still has qlinsta 1.7 with characteristics of 1.8 version. then 2nd cw... zombie server lagging and sf server crashing again on 2nd map. its just a big shame.. from 20:30 till 22:45. but anyway gg, nice games on qlinsta. also, community server didnt have qlinsta uploaded

*ELITE'Z* War server runs 1.8 as standard , i take it you switched to 1.7

But you are right Maja , knockbacks from rail and gaunt are the same as 1.8

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
FUBAR*ELITE'Z wrote:

*shorty wrote:

Oh forgot to add that the OSRC3 is now finished so the newer version should be played , in my view

*shorty
FUBAR*ELITE'Z wrote:

FUBAR*ELITE'Z wrote:
*shorty wrote:

Oh forgot to add that the OSRC3 is now finished so the newer version should be played , in my view

well yes, you are right. but i saw when we load qlinsta it says 1.7. at least it should be written 1.8 so we can know. i run to move with gauntlet the frozen body at different side and then i see i cant move it and i get shot. anyway, for me its still better 1.7 than 1.8

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

if you want 1.8?

belong is word what you need to put

qlinsta_v1.8

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

gG both! Winking i hope you will play it more and more.. i wish.. nice to see sneaky in that kind of cw. gl

Eh... Few days ago I was talking with Maja on TS. She asked us for CW and its amazing but she had same idea as I had (Zack suggested me that few days ago): 1 CW slow config (qlinsta) and 1 CW fast one. So it mean same night 2 CWs - FTAG and TDM. It's perfect way - very honest and democratic. Our clan liked it a lot (also I played on both CWs). Sadly that in second CW (TDM railmania) server crushed (server also crushed before when while first CW, on middle of first map cpm14). We will continue second map of TDM CW one of next days. So that is how nice things work. No anarchy, pleasure for both sides. In this situations (no matter who is opponent and which is config) I really enjoyed and I will suggest it to other e+ clans. I hope that many will accept it.
P.S. Consider that you (your clan) got same offer.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
alienM wrote:

Happy in your thinking it will show which clan is better in Railconf. Real rail dont use bfg for move,
Make Cup in that setting . And loke how many sign in. i wish you GL

Happy