®CW (CA) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 TwT // 17.12. 2013

14 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
.:: 1st map: overkill (sNeAkY's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 20 - 12 TwT
.:: 2nd map: q3dm8 (TwT's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 22 - 12 TwT

.:: Gametype: CA 3vs3 ::.
.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.
.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.
.:: FriendlyFire: 1 ::.
.:: Config: r4e09f ::.
.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: TwT Clan /// War Server ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
Re: CW (CA) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 TwT // 17.12. 2013

<@Zack`> SP CHAMPEON

gg : P

Alex
master's picture

/
q3fun's picture

jeffer version r4e09f upset me more than the game itself!

why no spawn kills?

why next-round time not = next-round respawn time?

this config now unsuitable for clan arena game.

VENDETTA KLATWA

gg

p1atinum

gg

boo

kszksz
japierdole's picture

This shouldn't be even fucking valid! Wtf? One cw player transfer? It's riddicoulus

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

alienM
alienM's picture
kszksz wrote:

This shouldn't be even fucking valid! Wtf? One cw player transfer? It's riddicoulus

And? We all agreed about this, I don't know what you have against it. Better look some people who have x2 plus clans and x2 rail clans in same time, that is even more worst. One of them is rank mod, btw.
P.S. Better go ask your clan leader why he is so afraid to play random CW against us...

alienM
alienM's picture

Also, right now I looked on CW rules and I didn't found any valid reason why this is not legal. Every single rule was respected.

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I don't know if you are still that stupid or just pretend... For tomorrow I can create clan, get all 3M members and some others who are actually active for one hour and beat you, then let them go back to their clans, I can do it every week and be 1st in ranking, I bet you would be pissed off of this. PS. Do I play for any clan? Do I have any leader? Do I play? Answer this questions first then ask me for this. I know where you are aiming and looking for little flame, so there you are: I don't think Jeff is afraid to play against you as long as this is E+ which isn't important at all and made for fun, better ask your self why are you afraid to play random cw and always watch the game from spectator mode? Anyway if you are so brave and dare to ask for it go play ranked 1v1 with one of my old clan mates, any config, game type whatever you want, even kids would beat you up in hide and seek game...

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

alienM
alienM's picture
kszksz wrote:

I don't know if you are still that stupid or just pretend... For tomorrow I can create clan, get all 3M members and some others who are actually active for one hour and beat you, then let them go back to their clans, I can do it every week and be 1st in ranking, I bet you would be pissed off of this. PS. Do I play for any clan? Do I have any leader? Do I play? Answer this questions first then ask me for this. I know where you are aiming and looking for little flame, so there you are: I don't think Jeff is afraid to play against you as long as this is E+ which isn't important at all and made for fun, better ask your self why are you afraid to play random cw and always watch the game from spectator mode? Anyway if you are so brave and dare to ask for it go play ranked 1v1 with one of my old clan mates, any config, game type whatever you want, even kids would beat you up in hide and seek game...

Try to read my post again. THERE IS NOT RULE ABOUT THIS, AT LEAST NOT YET! Last 2 years pepople here are multiclaning, switching few clans during one simple cup, doing many more shits and nobody care. And now you come me here to flame on forums, instead to be in arena. When last time you played CW? At least we played here something, so stop shitting on it!