Beating Record - 3 days without sleep!

26 replies [Last post]
EVOL.DIABLO
ok guys, iam asking whoever reads this (stupid) topic, how many hours u havent slept? Thinking:

BaZuKo
Houndog's picture

I could stand like 36 hours

I usually go to bed at 5:00 am and then wake up at 12.00 pm, i mean, that counts too Happy

ZEKE XX

when i played soldier of fortune i was on for 4 days looking for good server no sleep Cool

Darkness is swallowing me... no wait i see light!!!

[MR.]^SlipStream
Johny's picture

Well I know some of you are bullshiting because the body shuts down after 48 hours no sleep and the only way to stay up just 36 hours is with torture such as electric shock. But after 48 hours the brain just shuts down and you go into a comma so I call bullshit on some of you. Happy

Take a psychology course you will learn alot

CLEMSON TIGERS ARE #1
**RETIRED**1st E+ forum whore Muhahaha :mrgreen:
*2nd highest NON-CHEATED post count***RETIRED**

ZEKE XX

ookay so i was kidding but i did stay up 24 hours looking for good low ping server on s.o.f. damn idiots mainly use 56k every where

Darkness is swallowing me... no wait i see light!!!

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

LOL @ slip you have no idea dude I used to drive a truck few years ago and when you have to meet a deadline you have to drive as much as 3 days witout sleep I've done it and that's not bullshit.

Notorious cases of record-setters include disc jockey Peter Tripp who in 1959 stayed up for more than eight days as a promotional stunt. After a few days, he began to hallucinate, seeing kittens, mice, and cobwebs. He also became paranoid, insisting that an electrician had dropped a hot electrode into his shoe.

From 1994 Guiness book of records, 'Victims of the rare condition chronic colestites (total insomnia) have been known to go without total sleep for years'

I remember reading about an indian guy who suffered from it.

Here are a few links to illustrate you on the subject.

http://www.pbs.org/livelyhood/nightshift/sleep_deprivation.html
http://ncc.mit.edu/kreiman/academia/sleep2000/Lectures/l01182000.html

|¯|E><US
nexus's picture

Just do meth.

(\/)
(O.o)
0('')(")

EVOL.GLUON

I remeber not sleeping whole weekend it means about 48 hours, if u have to u can do it rather easily Happy.

I read some authentic book about war and there it was normal to not to sleep more then 3 days when moving ... u could choose ... to sleep and be killed or to not to sleep and manage to run off. Happy

ghost

hmmm we start around sunday 18.00 o clock,

mine froind ends playing at monday 9.00 and go to work,
after work he comes again with food at 17.00 monday,
and we play to 12.00 next day when his dad come for him bycose he dont go to shop/work as usual,
he back after work at 16.00 tuesday, and we play to 8.00 wednesday and i go to slep this time, he also go to home and do not go to work

im was sliping a bit meybe he to but that was 30 or 1h breaks, my brother play for him whith me when he was in work, and for me when he back from work and im was eating and resting a bit

after that we play normal 11am~1pm to 3~4am by one week but we was sliping at this time Happy

diablo 1 hellfire rulz Big grin

BUGS *WGVD*
M1nam4ta's picture

My "personal sensless no-sleeping record" was 76 hours,10 years ago.I worked as DJ and we got a 3 day party in the club.But the only way to do this,was with many "chemical help".Believe me,i would never do this again.
The last 12 hours were "unhuman" and i felt like a zombie.Slip is right,the brain shut down and then the body.The result was a breakdown and a wakeup in the hospital,not funny.

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

A good friend of mine spent 6 days without sleep - he was hallucinating after 4 days Shock The most i have done was 3 days which was just solid partying, man did i sleep after that though....