~90% rail accuracy and 1:11 on DM16 ??

7 replies [Last post]
MARIANO
Mariano's picture
Anobody knows a player by the name [ChiKeS]Melissa ??

I got my ass kicked really bad and want to know if she/he is a great player or a great cheater. I can't tell if she/he is cheating.

I have attached the demo. If she/he is cheating, I'm leaving Deex forever, as there are many cheaters lately in that server.

Mariano

Login or register to view attached files
TERMINATORUS
terminatorus's picture

i hawen't lowely servers .Parting whiz anyone server not tragedy for me!
P.S. IMO one topic for cheaters - there is enough Happy

*SUPREME*)NWC("
merauder's picture

PLAY IN PUNKBUSTER SERVERS.

vote /sv_punkbuster 1

MARIANO
Mariano's picture

This is not a topic for cheaters. I can't tell if this player cheats or not. Today I got my ass kicked by a new player (Stealth Spawn) which we all believed he had an aimbot. But after talking to him, he said he was an old quake player and first timer on e+. And after watching the demo, I couldn't tell if he was cheating.

I don't know if this happens to anybody else, but it pisses me off when I get my ass kicked by someone I don't know. Is this normal? Should I seek medical help?

Too much quake in my life...

*SUPREME*)NWC("
merauder's picture

if it is not a topic for cheaters, why are you questioning if they were a cheater or not?

vote /sv_punkbuster 1

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

This is becoming an increasing problem mariano, cheaters that know how to use cheats well seem to be almost impossible to spot. HQ once made a great demo of a guy that got banned for cheating. But with out the way he did it, using slow motion, a repeats there is not really a way you could have seen him cheat

Problem is form what I can gather it takes a long time to do the work HQ did. So its not a viable solution to all suspected cheaters.

In the demo you posted I can’t tell, the players had reasonable movement though and if there were lots of noobs on the server its not too far fetched, imo

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

90% rail accuracy?? theres no need to wonder if cheater or not never seen enyone with that rail accuracy unless it is using cheats.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Well actualy theres always a way to find out. All it takes is some testing of the others aim. And a spec who can record him out Happy Hi faith! Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!