10 years filled with memories

28 replies [Last post]
ALEX.K
Hello guys!

I've been away from E+ for a while, more like years. Some of the newer folks probably never heard of me (and there is no reason for that either), but older E+ members definitely know me for all the good and bad moments we have shared.

So I was feeling a bit nostalgic this night and after a couple of beers I would like to know whose doing what these days, how are you guys?

This year I've closed 10 years of membership to this community, which has been through allot!
It seems as the world is going into a deep shithole (btw I saw Madbringer's old account is banned, I guess it was to be expected).

I remember, my first couple of years in this community I was a troll, a spammer even (never a hacker though, as I did not know what is the bare difference between a hacker and a coder, please I was 10 years old) and got myself banned quite a couple of times. Basically, troll was my mastership at that age (who doesn't do stupid stuff at that age though?). It is fair to say I grew up with E+, during my school years in Russia and then Greece, when I finished school, University (doing that atm) and of course my Military Service.

While fulfilling my military obligations to the country I am supposed to love, during those long night's where I was on over-watch feeling cold and miserable trying to smoke a cigarette without the other patrols seeing me, I did often think of my life, and E+ was always something to smile for. Seeing as we are all gamers and to spend so much time in a community is more of a passion that just gaming.

Endless hours of Beer Freeze, first LSF team, AIM[+], freeze cups etc.

So, my question is - what are your best memories here, what will you miss when this community eventually dies?

Here's a beer to lighten things up!

Best regards,
Alex

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

Hello and great to have you back.

Probably what I'll miss the most is being able to crack jokes with many of the people I've grown to like here and get that warm and fuzzy feeling of belonging, of being together and having a good time. Mostly e+ to me is a place where I'm really different from real life and i say and do a lot of crazy things. When this place will eventually succumb to the binding of time, I'll terribly miss all those great nights when all of the people I like and I were playing together, owning, telling crazy jokes or funny stories and overall having a wonderful time. It's sure going to be a sad day, but until that day comes, there's still plenty of nights like this to be had Happy

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

AGILE
agile's picture

Hi Alex.K :)I will miss a lot of action and a lot of funny situations during game Happy old times...

F1

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: 10 years filled with memories
ALEX.K wrote:

...It seems as the world is going into a deep shithole (btw I saw Madbringer's old account is banned, I guess it was to be expected).

nope, he is still here:
Member for 8 years 40 weeks
http://www.excessiveplus.net/users/madbringer
Happy

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
cml wrote:

ALEX.K wrote:
...It seems as the world is going into a deep shithole (btw I saw Madbringer's old account is banned, I guess it was to be expected).

nope, he is still here:
Happy

Tongue That was also a surprise for myself... thx for the correction Camel

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

grown up?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

grown up?

Unlike you. Dude, I heard you finally moved out, from your basement to the attic now. It's a thrilling experience isn't it? To finally get out there into the world.

snsktt
angydee's picture

helluu! Happy

och en liten, liten runk..

ALEX.K
APOLLO wrote:

cml wrote:
ALEX.K wrote:

nope, he is still here:
Happy

Tongue That was also a surprise for myself... thx for the correction Camel

Thanks for the correction Camel!

It's really nice to see you all guys still hanging around!

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

grown up?

I was wondering if you would show up, I might have been immature in the past and I might even use my age as an excuse. But you sir, are an apparent pickle. Maybe you should take advise from your own signature?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
ALEX.K wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
grown up?

I was wondering if you would show up, I might have been immature in the past and I might even use my age as an excuse. But you sir, are an apparent pickle. Maybe you should take advise from your own signature?

good.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

[MR.]KORGATH
Sexy Black's picture

Yo Alex!
Long time no seen.

Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK Heavy
Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless
Headset: Steelseries arctis 7
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MX Cherry Red

PANTY wrote:

Kono ookii na shokushu de kimi wo reepu-shite mo ii desu ka